MAMAMOO has decided to hold a POP up shop to commemorate the release of the album “TRAVEL -Japan Edition-“, and announced measures and panel exhibitions at Tower Records.
The POP up shop will open on February 2nd, the day the goods arrive, at the K-POP transmission bases Tokyo Tower Records Shibuya and Osaka Umeda NU Chayamachi, and the large-scale Shin-Okubo, which has become a sacred place for Korean culture and gourmet food. Cosmetic shop COSME Re: MAKE will be held at three locations at the new Okubo main store.
The items sold at each store will be the “TRAVEL -Japan Edition-” release commemorative special goods that debuted this time, the “3rd anniversary special goods” and “3rd Concert Tour in JAPAN goods” that were sold out one after another on the official online.
In addition, a limited number of affordable fun bags with random 1st & 2nd tour goods limited to POP up shops are also available. In particular, at the Tower Records Shibuya store, the costumes worn by the members will be exhibited and a large panel will be installed on the 1st floor. For those who purchase a total of 10,000 yen or more of goods, there is also a bonus of 2 random “Solo Treka” (original shooting) from 8 types on a first-come, first-served basis.
And Tower Records has decided to hold panel exhibitions at 14 stores nationwide. This is a valuable panel exhibition composed of unpublished photographs, and there will be a lottery for those who purchase MAMAMOO “TRAVEL -Japan Edition-” at each store to present the exhibition panel.
■ Information details
“TRAVEL -Japan Edition-” release commemoration MAMAMOO POP UP SHOP
Mamamoo official goods are sold at each store. For those who purchase “TRAVEL -Japan Edition-” release commemorative special goods for the first time, “3rd anniversary special goods” and “3rd Concert Tour in JAPAN goods” that were sold out one after another, and goods for a total of 10,000 yen or more On a first-come, first-served basis, you will receive 2 random photos from 8 types of “Solo Travela” (original shooting)! A limited number of fun bags with random 1st & 2nd tour goods limited to POP up shops are also on sale.
1. Tower Records Shibuya 2F: From February 2, 2021 (Tuesday) to February 14, 2021 (Sunday)
2. Tower Records Umeda NU Chayamachi Store: From February 2, 2021 (Tuesday) to February 14, 2021 (Sunday)
3.COSME Re: MAKE Shin-Okubo Main Store: From February 2, 2021 (Tuesday) to February 8, 2021 (Monday) (1-3-17 Hyakunincho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 169-0073) Satake Building 1F)
* Products are different for each store. Please check at each store.
* Some products may not be available depending on the store.
* Products will end as soon as the store runs out.
[Tower Records Shibuya store MAMAMOO “TRAVEL -Japan Edition-” lottery held]
Those who purchase “TRAVEL -Japan Edition-” at Tower Records Shibuya can participate in the lottery where they can win exclusive benefits at the Shibuya store. The lottery benefits are autographed posters, autographed postcards, and autographed solo postcards filled out by members. The lottery will end as soon as the benefits are exhausted, so if you wish, please purchase as soon as possible.
* Please refrain from making inquiries to the store until the store provides detailed information.
[MAMAMOO “TRAVEL -Japan Edition-” panel exhibition held]
A panel exhibition will be held at Tower Records below to commemorate the release of Mamamoo “TRAVEL -Japan Edition-“.
February 2, 2021 (Tuesday) -February 8, 2021 (Monday)
* The end date varies depending on the store. * Exhibition panels will be presented by lottery from those who purchase MAMAMOO “TRAVEL -Japan Edition-” at the holding store. Please check with each store for details.
Tower record Sapporo Pivo store Tower record Shibuya store Tower record Shinjuku store Tower record Ikebukuro store Tower record Yokohama Bibure store Tower record Nagoya Parco store Tower record Nagoya Kintetsu Passe store Tower record Umeda NU Chayamachi store Tower record Umeda Osaka Maruville store Tower record Namba store Tower record Abeno Hoop store Tower record Kobe store Tower record Hiroshima store Tower Records Fukuoka Parco
[Details of CD benefits and online autograph session]
Album “TRAVEL -Japan Edition-“
Released on February 3 (Wednesday)
〇CD reservation / first-come-first-served bonus * The number of benefits is limited. Please make a reservation as soon as possible.
* Some stores do not offer special benefits, so we recommend that you check with each store in advance if you wish to obtain it.
・ Tower Records stores nationwide / Tower Records online “MAMAMOO original postcard A (unpublished photo)”
・ HMV stores nationwide / HMV & BOOKS online “MAMAMOO original postcard B (unpublished photo)”
・ Victor Online Store “MAMAMOO Original Postcard C (Unpublished Photo)”
・ Victor online store 3 types simultaneous purchase privilege “MAMAMOO original A4 clear file”
* 3 For those who make a reservation / purchase with a type summary cart.
・ Amazon.co.jp “Mega Jacket”
* On Amazon.co.jp, a cart of products with benefits will be uploaded. Customers who wish to receive benefits should purchase products with benefits.
・ Rakuten Books “Member Solo Can Badge” * One at random ・ Seven Net Shopping “MAMAMOO Acrylic Smartphone Stand”
<Release commemorative online autograph session>
Scheduled from 19:00 on February 19, 2021 (Friday)
50 people per copy: We will sign the CD first limited edition “A” jacket.
2nd copy 50 people: We will sign the CD first limited edition “B” jacket.
Scheduled from 16:00 on Saturday, February 20, 2021
3 copies 30 people: We will sign the CD regular edition jacket.
For details, please check the details of the application site.
* You can apply using the serial code of the online autograph session participation lottery application ticket enclosed in each of the first limited edition A, first limited edition B, and regular edition (for the first press).
* The jacket to be signed will be prepared locally and sent after signing. (Shipping date undecided)
* Autograph session winners will receive a set of 4 solo undisclosed selka with different designs each time.
■ Related links
MAMAMOO Japan Official Fan Club: https://mamamoo.jp/